Do your home entertainment justice – invest a tiny bit more for a massive return.
- HDMI cables: Combining high-definition video and multi-channel audio, this is the digital cable used on most modern TVs, projectors and home cinema receivers, as well as many consoles, set-top boxes and Blu-ray players
- RCA cables: Pairs of cables that carry audio signals in high quality between components in your system, e.g. from CD to amplifier.
- XLR cables: Designed for high-end, studio and professional audio equipment, these offer serious audiophile advantages over traditional interconnects.
- Subwoofer cable:A single cable that runs from home cinema receiver to subwoofer (bass speaker).
- Speaker cable: Carries the signal from amplifier or AV receiver to your speakers. Speaker cable features two plugs at each end. Better cables mean your audio more accurately reaches your speakers.