Blu-ray Disc Player
Versatility is the keyword for the superbly engineered DBS-30.3. Not only does it support 3D video and a huge array of other A/V formats on a variety of disc types, it also puts your media library via a local network at your fingertips. Plays BD-Video (BD-ROM, BD-R/RE), DVD-Video (DVD-ROM, DVD±R/RW, DVD±R DL), Audio CD, MP3 CD, DTS-CD, and CD-R/RW*.
Integration features include Bi-Directional Ethernet and RS232 Port for Control, E-control Capability via Ethernet Port, IR Input / Output and HDMI CEC for System Control
- Supports Blu-ray 3D Playback (When Connected to a 3D-Compatible TV)
- HDMI® Output Supports 3D, 1080p, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™ (JPEG Only), and CEC
- Dolby® TrueHD and Dolby® Digital Plus Decoding
- Supports DTS-HD Master Audio™ Essential
- Upscaling of All Standard-Definition Video Sources to 1080p (1080i, 720p, and 480p)
- Certified with DLNA ver. 1.5 for Streaming Videos, Photos, and Music
- Plays AVCHD*, MP3, WMA and JPEG Formats
- BD-Live Functionality for Interactive Content
- Ethernet Port for BD-Live, DLNA, Firmware Updates, and Media Streaming via
- Internet or Home Network
- Center Mounted Drive Mechanism for Optimal Weight Balance
- 1080/24p Video Output for Full-HD Movies
- USB Port for Media Content
6-Disc Carousel Changer
Integrity, the namesake of the integra brand, is defined as "a rigid adherence to a code or standard of values." that’s exactly what you get with the cdc-3.4 cd changer. The best parts, technology and engineering come together to bring you an unparalleled music listening experience.
Integra was the first company to offer an exclusive 6-disc carousel in a CD changer. The tradition continues with the newly redesigned CDC-3.4. It features smooth & quiet mechanical operation, plus a soft blue light which illuminates the disc tray for better visibility. You can also load up to 5 discs while one is still playing for extended listening times without interruption.
We've taken the best digital-to-analog converters and combined them with our exclusive VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) noise reduction circuitry and 8x oversampling for the clearest possible sound from the analog outputs. For digital signals, a "Direct Digital Path" is used to carry the signal to the player's coaxial digital output. This provides a more direct signal path to your receiver via a heavily shielded cable.
The CDC-3.4 is truly "Designed to Integrate" — it communicates flawlessly with third-party automation and control systems. It also boasts a family of nine discrete IR code sets, allowing control of several units in a single location with no "cross-talk" between components.